From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Andrew Andersen
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Animas users-howd'ya like your pumps?

I started on a Disetronic H-tron for 4 years, then had a Minimed 507c
for the last 4.  My Minimed is now malfunctioning--it keeps a basal but
the bolus function results in an error message.  So I have to replace
it pretty quick (insurance will replace it), since I'm now doing all
boluses by injection.  I'm leaning toward an Animas for my next pump,
and I'm wondering how those using this pump find it working out.  I
really haven't seen anything negative about this pump at all, and am
very impressed by what I've read and by the rep I talked with.  My main
questions. . .

1.  Has it proved reliable?

2.  Have they provided good service, both in ordering supplies and in
any pump difficulties encountered?

3.  Are there any quirky irritating things that you have run into, that
you just wouldn't think about until you're on it?

I will be deciding in the next week and a half, when I meet with my
doctor.  Thanks for your input!

 50% faster, 400% cheaper, one phone line for voice and data, v.92, national
coverage, all for less than $8.50 a month http://www.BigValley.net