Re: [IP] Animas users-howd'ya like your pumps?

In a message dated 5/22/03 11:51:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 3.  Are there any quirky irritating things that you have run into, that
> you just wouldn't think about until you're on it?

Since my quirks may not be your quirks, I would suggest taking one for a
"test drive." Try a Deltec, too, while you're at it. I love my Animas and am
 delighted with customer service (the main reason I chose an Animas). But only
 know what is good for you. I tried mine out first. I would suggest the same for

Jan and ElvisToo