[IP] Re: MIT Sloan students win MIT $50K Entrepreneurial Competition

       I know that you are much more knowledgeable about this than I am, but
I am curious.  I have known quite a number of Type 2s and not one of them was
taking insulin. Do you think this is just poor-doctoring?  Some of these
 people have been "proud" of themselves for being able to control their diabetes
without insulin.  But perhaps it may be better for their health to take the
insulin?  None have ever known what their HbA1c was when I asked, but they  do
check their bgs.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9