[IP] Re: "Eh" you, my Canadian friends

No, $25 for 10 ml is a much better deal, as I am only getting 15 ml in total
for $60.  I am going to check again to see if I can now buy the 10ml vials of
Novorapid.  However, I have 5 boxes of penfill to get through first!

Claire uses the H-tron pump, and the reservoirs hold 315 units.  So I just
 fill it with the 300 units from the penfill cartridges. Previously, when using
Humalog in a vial, I just filled each with 333 units, it seemed to fit in.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9