[IP] Re: canada - one touch ultrasmart

Okay, I checked the flyers from two weeks ago, and here it is:  New at
 Safeway--One Touch Ultra Smart etc, etc. $39.88 with instantly redeemable
and purchase of 100 strips.

I don't think you have a Safeway in Ottawa, do you?  But probably other
places will offer similar specials as well.  I also saw it in a few other
 pharmacies, they are in prominent spots in grocery stores here and I always
look at the
meters when I walk past looking for the bargains!  Precision Xtra is $9.99
 this week and awhile back I bought a Freestyle for $5. Yes, I know I could have
gotten it for free with a purchase of 100 strips, but didn't want to commit
to 100 strips till I had tried it and for $5 it was almost costless.  (bought
300 strips for it yesterday, so it received a good verdict)

If the Ultra Smart sales rep has any coupons or rebates on offer at her booth
at the JDRF walk on Sunday, I will pick one up for you.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9