Re: [IP] Continuous Glucose Monitor ?

When I wore one, I "played" with it. First thing I did was take it for a bike
ride to see what exercise did. Then I took it out for a hamburger -- not a
wimpy, frozen hockey puck hamburger -- a REAL hamburger with meat and lots of
"stuff" on it.

:Another day I had a "vanilla" day Took it easy, knew what I was eating and
how to cover, low-fat, etc.

The third day I was driving my grandchildren back to Kansas, so was sitting
in the car a lot. When the results were downloaded, I found out that, while I
was in the car in the middle of nowhere, with two small children, I was
bouncing between the 40s and about 200. YIKES!

Jan and ElvisToo