RE: [IP] Continuous Glucose Monitor ?

Hi Jen.
The whole purpose of the continuous glucose monitor once you are on the pump
is to see exactly where you are having problems.

My suggestion?  Don't change a thing!  Do exactly as you always do and make
certain to log everything on the sheet that they give you and to press all
the necessary numbers when you have to.

In this manner, your doctor will be able to read the print outs of the
monitor and then find out where your problems are.

If you change your usual patterns, you're not helping the situation and in
my case, I got one shot on the cont. gluc. monitor and that was before I
went on pump.

When I asked last time to be hooked up again, the darn cde said no!!!

Good luck and remember, this is my opinion.....and have fun wearing the
plastic bag around your neck when taking a shower!!!  Fun!!!  NOT!  LOL....
:) :) :)
Kathy B.