Re: [IP] What are these? H-Tron Tappets

On 5/22/03 5:59 PM, "kim ross" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

 > Wow....I haven't even seen one of these - Kyndel has had her pump for a year
> do you still use them?
> Kim

Now that summer's around the corner again I may. I haven't used them for a
couple of years, concentrating more on academic study rather than sport, but
I sometimes swim at the college and am afraid of my pump "Growing legs"
(Getting stolen) so I do defy the 'rule' sometimes and swim with it and the
tappet on.

-- Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Jenny Sutherland