Re: [IP] What are these? H-Tron Tappets

A 'tappet' is the little orange-red 'hats' which go over the H-TRON's
adapter cap. Back in the days it was known to be water resistant, we were to
put the little things onto the adapter cap, to stop any water from getting
through the little holes (For pressure balance in altitude situations) into
the workings.

 Wow....I haven't even seen one of these - Kyndel has had her pump for a year -
do you still use them?

Do you Yahoo!?