Re: [IP] going off the pump

 No,I am not around menopause age but I'm sure that
menopause would and does majorly screw up control!I
think type 2's have problems with that(called
PCOS?)irregular cycles + insulin resistance.I don't
know anything about that though..I hope things settle
down for you-if it is indeed menopause,once it
ends.Did you ask your doc about it?
--- meg teg <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Heidi.
> Can I ask how old you are.  I've been having 7-10
> day
> bouts with highs with 30%-40% more insulin not
> budging
> them. However they don't budge on shots either. I'm
> pretty sure it's menopause related. I'm 50 soon to
> be
> 51 and haven't had a period for a year. meg

Do you Yahoo!?