[IP] Betty Martini

To those of you not familiar with the name on my subject line,

At some point or another she always pops up quoting the evils of aspartame.
She is a woman on a mission but she never has anything to back up her claims
except her own writings.  When I see her name I always sigh and think "here we
go again" because a whole bunch of people who have never seen her articles
start getting freaked out.  Her mission seems to be to scare the heck out of

Just my opinion,