[IP] AccuCheck Meters

We just got a notice from our insurance (CIGNA) that they are offering us
one of three Accu-Check meters (Accu-Check Advantage, Accu-Check Active, or
Accu-Check Complete).  My daughter presently uses the One Touch and loves
it.  She is not inclined to change, although the letter does not indicate
whether the One Touch strips will now be more expensive.  I would appreciate
any comments good and bad about these meters, especially as to how they
compare to the One Touch.  Are all of these downloadable to a PC?  The
letter indicates that they are, but I'm not sure.  Does the 26 seconds for a
test seem like an eternity when you are used to the 5 second test of the One
Touch? How portable are these meters?  We are so used to the One Touch that
changing will be difficult.
Thanks for your input.
Cindy Hoehn