RE: [IP] Traveling by train

Hey Sue...
This is definitely not the first time that we are traveling by train.  We
have traveled both with regular Amtrack and with Autotrain.

I went through a three year period when I was not allowed to fly because of
all the trouble with my eyes and the retinopathy.  First time I was finally
allowed to fly I was so scared thinking I was going to have another
hemmorage in one of my eyes and was so happy when we landed and I could
still see!!!

There is a huge difference between them.  With AutoTrain, you are provided
with dinner, a snack and breakfast all included in the cost of your tickets.

With regular Amtrack, you  have to pay for every little thing.  We learned
the hard way first time we traveled on this after doing autotrain in
learning nothing was included.  After that, we used to bring our own drinks
and snacks and just suffered through paying for our meals.

I NEVER put my medical supplies anywhere and only carry them with me.  I
never want to be away from my supplies when I need them and yes, I carry
glucose, insulin and everything else with me including snacks just in case.

Thanks for the heads up anyway :) :) :)
Kathy B.