Re: [IP] MIT Sloan students win MIT $50K Entrepreneurial Competition

>>> Who is the bigger market for insulin in terms of gross number of units

>I would say that, just based on numbers, type 2s would have the greatest
market share (as it were) of insulin.>

Taking the above into consideration in per capita, it would also ring true
that Type 2s would take more insulin in volume. T-2s have insulin resistance
and often take upwards of 200 units a day. Most Type 1's take <50u a day.
YMMV!!!!! (I said *most* and *upwards* and *YMMV*.) <VBG>

7% of all statistics are made up on the spot. ~ Steven Wright