[IP] Re: Varied Absorption

>>> I noticed lately a funny
trend, when the infusion set is on the right side of my body my sugars seem
be higher and harder to control.  I switch sights every 3-4 days and almost
from the beginning it appears to be less controllable.  >>>

Do you have any scar tissue on one side, or more muscle? That can vary the

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.