From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jaymie Lyn
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] very interesting article.

  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 1:53 PM
  Subject: [IP] very interesting article.

  http://www.rense.com/general37/stev.htm

Hello, this is my first time posting.  I just went and read this article,
and
while it really sounded quite interesting and hopeful for diabetics and all,
did a little digging and thought I should point out that this article is
written by a lady who belongs to an organization that is dedicated to quote
'
"spreading the word that aspartame is a toxic poison unfit for human
consumption." ' end quote.  So I'm not sure if this article can truely be
taken for face value.  I found an article at www.snopes.com concerning the
article's author one Betty Martini and a letter she wrote about Aspertame
that
was being passed around the internet a few years back.  That article is here
http://www.snopes.com/toxins/aspartam.htm

So yes while that article is intersting,  is it really what it is saying it
is?  I would be very interested in seeing anything else related to this.
Does
anyone else have any information about this alternitive sweetner "Stevia"?

Thank you so much!

Jaymie
dx'd at age 24 - T1 - Pumping since Feb '02

---
This email is certified clean and bug free!