Re: [IP] very interesting article.

  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 1:53 PM
  Subject: [IP] very interesting article.

Hello, this is my first time posting.  I just went and read this article, and
while it really sounded quite interesting and hopeful for diabetics and all, I
did a little digging and thought I should point out that this article is
written by a lady who belongs to an organization that is dedicated to quote '
"spreading the word that aspartame is a toxic poison unfit for human
consumption." ' end quote.  So I'm not sure if this article can truely be
taken for face value.  I found an article at www.snopes.com concerning the
article's author one Betty Martini and a letter she wrote about Aspertame that
was being passed around the internet a few years back.  That article is here

So yes while that article is intersting,  is it really what it is saying it
is?  I would be very interested in seeing anything else related to this.  Does
anyone else have any information about this alternitive sweetner "Stevia"?

Thank you so much!

dx'd at age 24 - T1 - Pumping since Feb '02

This email is certified clean and bug free!