Re: [IP] Freestyle Tracker

Jan I was just at the DiabetesPromotions website and they have the tracker
module only (135/US) or the complete outfilt...sorry I guess I can't remember
the price right now.  But that is the only place so far that I have seen the
 module for sale separately. I was at the Therasense site oh...about a month ro
so ago and was lookig into it and I emailed them with some specific ???  They
never bothered to respond so I gues they weren't interested in my business.  I
actually sent the email via their own website and still didn't get a response.

 Anyway check out <A

 Also, <A HREF="www.diabetesnet.com">www.diabetesnet.com</A> the Diabetes Mall
has them but not sold separately

mom to Joshua