Re: [IP] Re: "Eh" you, my Canadian friends

 Thats true the paradigm reserviors are designed to fit the vials and make
filling quicker but it can be done on the cartridges I did for a few months and
I like to carry the cartiridges more then vials( much smaller)
 When filling with a cartridge you have to push the blue thing down so the
needle sticks out then stick the needle into the cartridge and draw it up just
remember not to push the air into the cartridge or you'll pop the plug out and
loose all the insulin ( quite funny!)
 I used to pop the plunger out when the cartridge was empty for fun it can go
pretty far!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm