Re: [IP] Re: "Eh" you, my Canadian friends

 That sounds about right for the cartridges I think I was paying $50 ish for the
Humalog ones here in Ontario the bottles are quite a bit less can't remember how
much but I think they were like $35 ish

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm