Re: [IP] Use on insulin in T2

I wrote this as I had to fight from day 1 for insulin.
 IMO, there may be some Drs. who want to start some Type 2's on insulin, at
least to
 bring their Bgs down into a more normal range, then switch them to Orals for
 control. There are many pts who do not have problems with Orals & they do work
for them.  Don't forget, there are many different types of Type 2 .
More is being learned about different types of Type 2.  Orals are invented to
accommodate specific things, making one type pill work better for someone than
 another. A one size fit all pill will not fit everyone. Insulin is a drug that
takes education, it can be a killer, IMO.  Linda K