Re: [IP] MIT Sloan students win MIT $50K Entrepreneurial Competition

I dunno the answer to your question, but let's look at some numbers here:

If there ae 16 million people in the United States with diabetes; and
If 10 percent (high estimate) of those are type 1, then

1.6 million type 1s take insulin

That leaves 14.4 million type 2s.
If 40 percent of those (conservative estimate) take insulin, then

5.76 million type 2s take insulin.

I would say that, just based on numbers, type 2s would have the greatest
market share (as it were) of insulin.

Jan and ElvisToo
(type 2, pumping)