Re: [IP] MIT Sloan students win MIT $50K Entrepreneurial Competition

Who is the bigger market for insulin in terms of gross number of units used?

Just curious if the entire type II population would use more insulin
in total than the entire type I population.

A statement made in the article seemed to indicate that this new treatment
option was aimed at type I diabetics.