[IP] Varried Absorbtion

Hi All

I have been pumping now for about four months with a MM508.  My first full H1C
on the pump dropped down to 6.5 from the mid 7'ens.  I noticed lately a funny
trend, when the infusion set is on the right side of my body my sugars seem to
be higher and harder to control.  I switch sights every 3-4 days and almost
from the beginning it appears to be less controllable.  Yesterday after a 365
BS and 10 units didn't even tickle it I checked to see if the tubing had bent
or if I was full of air, no on both account.

Are things like this common?

Dx 15-Dec-1979
MM508 Pumping 27-Jan-2003