Re: [IP] Re: "Eh" you, my Canadian friends

> Liz, I get NovoRapid at Shoppers here in BC.  I pay $60 for a box of 5
> penfill cartridges (each 3.0 ml or 300 units for a total of 1500 units of
>  Novorapid/Novolog). Am I paying too much? I was told that only these
> were
>  sold in Canada, and not the bottles. Maybe the price is different in
> provinces?

that actually sounds like a better deal, since my $25 vial has only 10ml in
it.  which reservoir are you filling?  i'm curious to know, since i was told
that the paradigm reservoirs only fit the vials, and not the cartridges (fit
as in fit snugly and properly).