Re: [IP] Re: canada - one touch ultrasmart

> Liz, I've been seeing it for awhile here.  Also it has been offered at
> a good price, I think around $30.  Our JDRF walk is this sunday and I'm
> the meter will be on display at the Lifescan booth, as they are a national
> sponsor of the event.  Your pharmacy should have it very soon.

do you mean the one touch ultra, or the one touch ultrasmart?  (the latter
is the one that has the tracking thing in it).  i've already got 2 ultras,
and luckily didn't pay for either of them.  i did just stop at the shoppers
drug and asked about the ultrasmart, and they said it was on order, and
would cost about $100.
if they have any info on the ultrasmart at the lifescan booth, could you
please let us canucks know? :)