[IP] Re: canada - one touch ultrasmart

Liz, I've been seeing it for awhile here.  Also it has been offered at quite
a good price, I think around $30.  Our JDRF walk is this sunday and I'm sure
the meter will be on display at the Lifescan booth, as they are a national
sponsor of the event.  Your pharmacy should have it very soon.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 9