Re: [IP] Re: OhwhatastoopIam!

On 5/22/03 10:42 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Once again, Jenny, you've reminded me of something I need to do.  Claire
> seems to be on a growth spurt now, with basals finally increasing after two
> full
 > years of pumping. I had better re-program her back-up pump, 'cause I'm
> her to switch to "Bluey" for awhile soon.  If we do it in a rush situation
> (such as when the batteries die and I say "oh lets put on your other pump), I
> may not remember to change those basals.

Yes! LOL! Do that now whilst thinking of it! Man, I have some 'Splainin' to
do, nine years on pumps and completely had a brain flatulence problem ;-) I
think I'd better check my pharmacy for some of that 'Geritol' stuff.......

I got my labs done yesterday, G-D alone knows what this HbA1c is going to
be, but I shall wear armour to the doc's office I think <G>

Now, I'm off to take my diabetic Pomeranian to the vet's for HIS tests and

-- Geeks are...Nerds with Social Skills!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland