[IP] Re: "Eh" you, my Canadian friends

In a message dated 5/22/03 10:19:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> i pay $25 (canadian dollars) for a bottle of novorapid (novolog in
> americanese).  i don't think that humalog would be much more expensive.

Liz, I get NovoRapid at Shoppers here in BC.  I pay $60 for a box of 5
penfill cartridges (each 3.0 ml or 300 units for a total of 1500 units of
 Novorapid/Novolog). Am I paying too much? I was told that only these cartridges
 sold in Canada, and not the bottles. Maybe the price is different in different

Anyhow, the Freestyle strips were really a good price, we are trying them for
the first time.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9