Re:[IP] man receives kidney via internet donor

I agree with you Gina!
Most of the patients I worked with spent at least one post operative day in
 an ICU, and then 3 to 7 days in the renal nursing unit. It takes a day or 2 for
the donor kidney to "wake up" and take over urine production.

Either the story is false or the reporter didn't get it correct.

 >And they DO NOT let you leave the hospital the next day, whether you are
the donor or the receiptant.  I find this story to be bogus and false.<