Re: [IP] Skin Exams

Yes Bill, moles can be canidates for Ca, especially where they can get
irritated.  Think of the varying pressure on back from leaning against chairs,
car seats and the constant shirt rubbing.
 My spouse has dry scaly ears, and spots. He has had a "freckle" on face removed
which was pre cancerous.  Bag Balm seems to help his scaly spots more than
vitiman E cream.
At least he does not have DM.  He and his chocolate candy & ice-cream!
He even ate the grape sugar-free hard candy someone had given me.  He wondered
why he was up 2 times during night!  Linda