Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

On 5/22/03 2:04 AM, "Hal or Jo" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

 > Here in the Seattle, WA area the Ultra Smart meters sell for $30 with a
> and trade-in offer at several stores.  I bought mine at a Fred Myers.  I
> wouldn't recommend paying $80 for the Ultra Smart. In fact, I wouldn't
 > recommend paying $30 for it either. I found it not to be intuitive and steps,
> such as, entering the insulin dosage are slow.  But, as we always say YMMV.

I do like the idea behind Ultra smart, but the screen -from what I was able
to see of it- print was too tiny. If you have a condition of being
nearsighted, you might find this and the freestyle a bit more difficult to

-- Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Jenny Sutherland