[IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

>  From: email @ redacted
>  Subject: Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

>  Hocks.com has them for arount $79 with a rebate and tradein offer

Here in the Seattle, WA area the Ultra Smart meters sell for $30 with a rebate
and trade-in offer at several stores.  I bought mine at a Fred Myers.  I
wouldn't recommend paying $80 for the Ultra Smart. In fact, I wouldn't
recommend paying $30 for it either.  I found it not to be intuitive and steps,
such as, entering the insulin dosage are slow.  But, as we always say YMMV.