[IP] OMG - This is Big!

>From the transcript of Dr. Ricordi's chat:

<<"Camillo Ricordi   ( Tue May 20 09:38:19 PM EDT 2003
 For those of you under 20, my message would be that you will celebrate your
30th birthday without diabetes ... (I really think the 25th, but they always
tell me I am too optimist) >>

 Please, please tell me this can happen! I'll buy the 1st round at the cure

western Massachusetts