Re: [IP] Vernors/sick days

I am an ex-Michigander but from the South-Western part of the state.  I
never could stand Verners, I don't remember Koeger's but we did have Meijers
and those stores rocked!   As for hotdogs, we lived about 2 hours from
Chicago and I have yet to find a better dog then the ones we would get on
day trips there.  :-p

To keep this on topic, I wasn't pumping when I lived there but I did enjoy
the fudge on Mackinaw Island and my parents suffered the consequences with
my nighttime bgs.  Ah...the good old days when I didn't have to be the
health manager.  :-)

-- Sherry