[IP] Diabetes Computer Programs

Just received my latest catalog from the Diabetes Mall.  In there on page 28
if anyone else has one, is a program called Health Engage Diabetes 3.0.1.
They say this can be used in Palms, PC and Pocket PCs.  Any of the geeks out
 there familiar with this....or anyone at all have this program or have tried
Just curious because I like the idea I might be able to use the same program
in the PC and someday get a Palm or Pocket.

mom to Joshua