Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

  You ask if anyone has seen a cheaper price on this meter.  I'm not sure
what the average prices are but I recently went online to the Diabetes Mall
to order some stuff for Josh and noticed that the price there for this meter
was quite a bit lower than in the stores.  Plus there are all sorts of
trade-in and mail-in refunds for this meter right now.  So you may want to
try that web site  <A HREF="www.diabetesnet.com">www.diabetesnet.com</A>

mom to Joshua