[IP] re: dawn phenomenom....not!!!

My 11 yr old daughter has the same time for her phenomenon...  between
midnight and 3 a.m.  We've only been pumping for 3 weeks, so we're still
working basal rates, and that one is the hardest of all to figure out.

I've heard that it might be related to their growth hormones -- when they are
released.  And, I've always heard that you grow at night, when your body is at
rest, so maybe there is a connection?!?!?!?

Best of luck in adjusting those basals...

Susan :)