Re: [IP] What are these? H-Tron Tappets

On 5/21/03 4:25 PM, "kim ross" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> What is a tappet? just curious as my daughter uses an H-tron - haven't heard
> of
> this - tia :-)
> Kim, mom to Kyndel age 9 dx 5/00 pumping 3/02

A 'tappet' is the little orange-red 'hats' which go over the H-TRON's
adapter cap. Back in the days it was known to be water resistant, we were to
put the little things onto the adapter cap, to stop any water from getting
through the little holes (For pressure balance in altitude situations) into
the workings.

-- To err is human. To really foul up requires a PC.

Jenny Sutherland