[IP] Kidney transplant via Internet

This is all fine and dandy if you live in a country where it is legal
to sell your organs for a profit - but unfortunately, I live in the
USA and it is SO illegal to sell your organs.  I remember an instance
where someone had put their kidney on auction on EBAY and that was
nipped in the butt real quick.  Believe me, if it were legal to buy a
kidney, I would have taken out another mortgage on my home to pay for
one instead of waiting and being on dilaysis for the past 4 years!!

Diabetes Interview magazine ran a series of
articles over 2 months about the 'sale' of organs going on worldwide