[IP] Vernors/sick days

Jennifer ~

I'm with you on the hot dogs and bologna!!  I am also a Michigander
and now that I am pumping, I am a fudgie every summer up on Mackinaw
Island!!

Not sure if they have a website, but I live only a few miles from
where they are made in Flint and I would be more than happy to FedEx
you some!!!

Gina

Once a Michigander, always a Michigander.  To this day, I can't eat
hotdogs
or bologna unless they are Koegels.  Do you know there is a Koegels
website
where you can purchase their products.  Are we spoiled or what?
Jennifer.