Re: [IP] frustrated

Hey Anna,

your doing just fine, i'm an expert now 4 weeks on a paradigm :>) not. The
night before i switched
to the pump, i took NPH and wound up at 383 the next morning, not a good
start. For the next several
weeks i was up and down and these swings were large, from 50 to 250. My CDE
and Endocronoligist
made the necessary changes to level this out. In fact for the first 2 weeks
i called the CDE
between 3-4 times a day, and at home on the week-ends, she was wonderful i
owe her a great deal.
As i mentioned in a previous reply the if you want to call them that are
much closer together,
so far today 77 for a low, and 192 for a high. I created the high, i had a
small snack to offset
the 77, yesterday it worked fine, i was 63 and at 11:30AM just before lunch
i was 104.

don't give up just yet,