[IP] Re: dawn phenomenom....not!!!

> <<Why does my son have to be different... no dawn
> phenomenon... he has a midnight phenomenom... between
> midnight and 3 he goes up 100 pts...... time to adjust
> those basals again !!!   I was wondering if any other
> kids have a rise at this ungodly hour????>>

According to a research article by an Endo that I read, the early overnight
hours/late evening hours are the time when most kids need their highest basal

This also seems borne out by comments on this list and the POP list.  Growth
hormone kicks in after kids fall asleep.  I wonder how many kids experience
 dawn phenomena? The only one I've heard mention it is Sylvia, regarding Josh.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9