[IP] Re: H-Tron Tappets

Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:23:13 -0400
From: "Hamp Simkins" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] H-tron Plus tappets

>To my thinking, if Disetronic can advertise its pumps as
waterproof/water-resistant for years, then the chances of it leaking are
pretty slim.  I'm willing to take the risk, even if Disetronic is not.
Problem is, my tappets are broken and I can't get replacements.  Can anyone
tell me where to get some tappets, or offer suggestions?<

Hi Hamp,
I also wore the H-tron and then H-tron plus for 9 years, never had a problem
with water leaking in.  I have a D-tron plus now, so I don't need my H-tron
supplies.  I looked thru my old supplies and found 6 red tappets that you
can have.  If you would like to have them, please e-mail me off the list
with your mailing address and I'll send them to you.
Dxd 1978...Pumping since 1983