No Subject

Welcome Kathy.

I am 25 years old and have been on the pump for about 3 months.  I love it
so far.  The only adjustment I had to make was getting used to wearing it.
I couldn't count how many times I dropped it the first couple weeks.  Now I
don't think I could EVER go back to shots.  GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I am 27 years old and have been diabetic for 21 years. I have recently
started thinking about switching to a pump and am not sure I really want
something attached to me 24/7 for the rest of my life. I guess I'm looking
for pros and cons. Kathy Beck Washington State.