[IP] Medicre and Test Strips

Thank you for all the help with this question.
With a lot of help from those that answered and a Diabetes Nurse Educator on
the pump, I finally found my answer.
It was suggested that I call my insurance company (it will soon be my
supplemental). They will pay 20%, Medicare will pay 80% and my prescription
for the test strips can remain the same quantity as always. The only
difference might be the $5.00 co-pay I will be charged by my supplier. That is
a lot less than I pay now for my co-pay.
Phyllis  email @ redacted