Re: [IP] frustrated

Hi Anna,
       I know how frustrating it can be when you first start on the pump. I'm
fairly new at this myself. I started in October '02 and was ready to call it
quits. I had decent control with MDI but wanted better and it seemed like the
pump was making things worse. I was high all the time and just couldn't fine
tune things. Hang in there ! It took about a month and all of a sudden it was
like my body said "Oh, this is what I am suppose to do". Just like every one
 else, things can change from day to day, but I have never been happier.
a pumper is the best thing that I ever could have done. Keep working on it
and whatever you do, don't give up. It will all work out. Have a great day !