[IP] RE: paradigm error E21

 I received the same error about 2 weeks after I started using the Paradigm. I
had to reset everything on the pump and change the battery. I didn't call
Minimed because everything seemed to be ok afterwards. But, since you had the
same error and Minimed sent you a new pump, should I be concerned? After all,
this is a 7,000.00 investment.
Subject: [IP] Paradigm

Just thought I would let everyone know.  I have been on the Paradigm for 3
months now and got my first error message today.
The famous E21 code.  It erased everything in the pump.  I put a new
battery in it reset everything and of course had to run out the door to get
to work on time.  When I got to work I called the Minimed help line ASAP.
I was on the phone a total of 6 minutes.  They apologized for the error and
told me they would send me a new pump for delivery tomorrow A.M.
I was very disappointed in getting the error message so soon, but was very
impressed with the service I got in the phone call.

Just my opinion!!!