Re: [IP] dawn phenomenom....not!!!

In a message dated 5/21/03 7:32:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Why does my son have to be different... no dawn
> phenomenon... he has a midnight phenomenom... between
> midnight and 3 he goes up 100 pts...... time to adjust
> those basals again !!!   I was wondering if any other
> kids have a rise at this ungodly hour????
> Stacey

I also have this problem.  I kept thinking it had something to do with the
amount of fat or protein at dinner the night before.  I have significantly
raised my basals at 11:00pm from a .06 to a 1.0 but many times find myself
low at 6:00am or 7:00am.  I made that change little by little, a .01 increase
each time.  It is still not as smooth as I would like it to be.