Re: [IP] dawn phenomenom....not!!!

> Why does my son have to be different... no dawn
> phenomenon... he has a midnight phenomenom... between
> midnight and 3 he goes up 100 pts...... time to adjust
> those basals again !!!   I was wondering if any other
> kids have a rise at this ungodly hour????

Yeah, it's pretty normal for kids, that is when they grow. BTDT,

You might have better luck setting a temp basal for 2 -4 hours when
he goes to sleep rather than setting a basal at the same time every
day. I think you will find the bg rise is pretty much tied to the
sleep phenomena rather than a particular time of day.

dad to Lily -- soon to be 20, pumping 9 years